Sunday, May 19, 2013

God Never Changes





                                                                                                                                                                              

I am so blown away when I see that it has been over a year since my last post here.  So much has happened in the last year and yet it seems like just a smitten of time.  We are still in the to little house however the baby has done well and Bless God He has had his hand on us.  

I have begun with my posts again on Facebook and though it does not get a lot of attention I am content with sharing God's Word and keeping Him at the top of my days!   He is the only constant in my life!  I plan to try to keep the posts here up to date however it may be on an every other day basis. 

I am trying to go over the Psalms and apply them to my life.  So whether you read them here or on my Facebook I hope you will keep up.  I create the little graphic tags for the scriptures in order to draw more attention to them.  So if you like you may copy them and share them.  

Psalm 45:17
I will make Thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise Thee for ever and ever.

Never fail to give God Praise!  In the blessed times and the times that you don't feel so blessed.  We serve an awesome God and He is worthy of our Praise To Him!  

May God pour out His blessings upon you today and always!  

No comments:

Post a Comment