Friday, April 27, 2012

Trust God



I wish I could say I never have problems, that I never have needs and that all
is perfect for me and my family.  However that is not the way life is.  Our family
has felt the brunt of the economy very much the same as everyone has.  Me,
well I just pray.  We have a house situation and are in real need of a larger home
but getting a mortgage is not easy these days and renting a home is almost as
hard to do.  We have found a home that we would really love to have.  All the
space we need.  So I have prayed and put this in God's hands.  Of course we will
do what we need to but it doesn't look possible right now.  Then I think on it and
recall a scripture:

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all 

things are possible.”

So my hope is within God's hands and written in His word.  He knows what we 
can handle and he will send us in the right direction and to the right people.  The
example of this for me came last night.  My little Grandson has been sick and I 
was not feeling so well yesterday evening.  I had prayed for the baby and the rest
of the family.  Though I was still feeling a little down.  The telephone rang, a young
man from a very powerful ministry, "Breakthrough" thanked me for the small 
donation I had sent for the children's outreach,  but went on to say, "Do you or
your family need prayer today?"   I was so blessed by this.  This young man could have called at any given time over the last 2 months, but on the day that I needed
someone to pray for me and for my family, that is when the call came!  See how
great our God is?  He knows what you need right when you need it!  Praise God!
Trust God today with all you have, He is listening and watching and He is waiting.

I pray God will Bless you abundantly today and always!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment