Friday, June 7, 2013

TGIF






If you can't give "thanks" for being set free from sin and death what can you
give thanks for?  What a way to start a week end.  

"because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you 
free from the law of sin and death."  Romans 8:2

I have never been so aware of this until recently.  I left a comment on a friends
post agreeing in prayer over the tornado catastrophe in Oklahoma.  A state 
where I also have family. People were so confused as to how God" could allow 
such a thing to happen.  I  only replied saying that God was not the cause.  
I based my reply on scripture.

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may 
have life, and have it to the full.  John 10:10  (The thief being Satan)


So celebrate and enjoy being free in God!
I pray that God will Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment