Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Blood of Jesus


I wonder when I read the passages in the Bible how many truly realize
how powerful the blood of Jesus actually is in our lives as Christians. He
being the blood sacrifice to spare us before God.  To take our sins upon 
Himself...  so that we could have eternal life with God.  Once we accept
Christ into our lives and receive that blood covering, God sees our sin no
more.  We are then clean before Him.  Without the shed blood of Jesus
that was not possible.  It should make you emotional to know that God the
Father gave us His only Son so that we might be spared.  

"If we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship 
with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses
us from all sin" (1 John 1:7)

It thrills me to know that we have such a loving God!  Our salvation is only
one such way that the blood covering works for us as Christians.   It is
our protection and our healing.  I can't tell you how many times I have prayed 
the blood covering of Christ on my loved ones or asked for healing.  Then 
know by "Faith" that it is done.   In this day and age God "must" be our 
refuge and our shield, there is absolutely no other way.  

I want to encourage you to read the "Word of God" and seek out the very
answers you need from Him.  Believe me they are there!

I pray that God Blesses You All! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment